Nesting

I have been working away on the nursery, AND just received a new lens for my camera so I've been photographing the whole thing-- with a real camera and not an iphone!

But I can't find the cord that connects the camera to the computer, so until I do I'll post about something else.  Have I mentioned that I love Pinterest?

So I found this pin which linked to 25 free dress patterns/tutorials:

Chose this one: 

Found this fabric about a month ago:

Then made this today!


I took some pictures with my real camera too-- Rowan even made an appearance in the photo shoot eyeing the dress suspiciously and touching it with one finger (this is what we tell him to do with delicate things :)   

I have one more week of work before I'm home on maternity leave.  The chances are very strong that I'll be spending a bit more time blogging and doing crafty things (when I'm not napping). 
See you soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts