Things on the wall

Lots of art on the blog lately, huh?  That's because I can't paint or stand on ladders.  So we do what we can.  


These are three pieces of vintage sheet music from my collection.  We had put a few pieces on each of the tables at our wedding, and these are three of my favorites.  We'll probably frame more of them and bring them to the wall on the other side of the doorway-- perhaps a group of 9.



Our wedding portrait.

AND


You've seen the circus print, but what's that?  Over by the curtain?




Why yes, yes that is my Honorary Texan Certification! Recently framed and now adorning our living room.   I wrote to the Governor of Texas, Rick Perry, to request it last year, and received it shortly thereafter.  This way, if Chuck Norris ever becomes Governor and Texas secedes from the Union, we'll be able to travel across the borders with less hassle. :)

Next items to be hung?  The longhorns and antique telephone, and a new print of one of my photos.  

Comments

Popular Posts