I don't want to talk.


Guggenheim
Originally uploaded by Alta Marie
My glands are swollen. It's bad and I'm miserable. All I want to do is sit at home and knit socks. Drake says that it could be because I started working out again.

Have you ever been to an aerobics class, blog? They're strange aren't they? In this particular one we just jumped all around for an hour. There were many times that I was tired and I thought I'd better stop jumping for a while, but then I thought to myself "What would the contestants on the Biggest Loser do? Would they stop? NO! they would jump themselves all over the place and then wake up the next day and do it again!!" I woke up the next day with temporary paralysis and swollen glands.

I've been trying to order yarn from Sundara Yarns for a while now, and I'm beginning to think that I'll never get any. She only does limited editions, and the moment she releases them, they're gone. Yesterday I missed out on several wonderful colorways due to an Evensong at Grace Church. I was singing Purcell and knitters all over North America were snatching up all my yarn.

She has another release tomorrow at 1pm PDT. Now I just have to find out when that is here. I never know when there is Daylight Savings time involved and such. I am going to set an alarm, and heaven help me, I will have yarn tomorrow. (Actually I will not have it till a month or two from now even if I am able to purchase it tomorrow) I have never seen such beautiful, silky, lovely and elusive yarn. I feel like I'm some Jane Austen novel. In case you're wondering, this is what I shall make with it: from the wonderful BrooklynTweed

Comments

  1. drink your tea and water. You will need it! I need a new project. I really want to learn to knit, but stupid school work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate. we simply must knit. Should we go on some knitting getaway weekend or something??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts