Why is it still freezing?? I blame YOU, groundhog...


Turn a Square
Originally uploaded by Alta Marie
Today we had a safety incident. We encountered a trash tornado on the sidewalk in Tribeca, and Drake couldn't decide whether his chivalry would be better applied to keeping me on his right (away from traffic) or on his left (away from trash tornado). In the end he decided to stick with protecting me from traffic. I did, however, fear that I would be beaned with a Whopper box.

I don't know that I've ever actually seen such a thing! literally there was a whirling column of trash on the sidewalk... stacked by weight. Swirling around on the ground was a full bag of trash, then slightly above were the whopper boxes and such, topped by the lightest items like napkins and leaves.

I felt like one of those weather chasers getting so close to it and all.

Comments

Popular Posts