Front Porch Furniture

Mother's Day approaches and I  have asked for porch furniture and hanging flower baskets for the front porch.  There have been far too many beautiful afternoons and evenings that should've been spent out there already.  I refuse to waste another moment!  

Now I know that this photo doesn't exactly inspire thoughts of breezy spring evenings... but I wanted to remind you what our lovely porch looks like.  Contractors have been referring to it as the "turret" which makes me think of castles and laugh :) 

Wait until you see the new pictures of all the flowers and shrubs and such!  Spring is all over the place here.  So here's what I'm thinking about for the furniture.  
Perhaps a little something like.... 


from here

Or perhaps



Of course with different fabric for the cushion..... 

very exciting!  more next week!

Comments

Popular Posts