Also this happened

Just because it's the best photo I've taken this summer:

I've enlarged it to maximum capacity so that you may more easily gaze upon the mass of burnt hair.

Many of you know that Drake enjoys grilling A LOT.  For the first time ever, the grill turned on him and exploded in his face and burned off a great deal of his hair.  It was horrifying.  and hilarious once he was determined to be ok. 

It was just like in cartoons when a character's face gets exploded and after the smoke clears they look like a very surprised Albert Einstein! (I was going to Google "cartoon face explosion" to include a picture of what I'm talking about, but thought better of it.)


Comments

  1. Poor Drake! Sadly, he looks much like I did after the furnace exploded in my face at our apartment in Chicago. Except, Drake is still in possession of his eyebrows and eye lashes. Lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts