I have outlived Patsy Cline and Emily Bronte


patsycline
Originally uploaded by Alta Marie
If you're feeling slightly morose or slightly old, consider visiting this site

I bought peeps, but it rained on Friday and Saturday, and I was too busy singing for the Clinton family to get my photo in on Easter Sunday. It's true!

Between Good Friday and Easter Drake and I sang 6 church services. A very busy weekend indeed. The children's choir was particularly rowdy at the 11:00 service and when I turned around to fuss at them for talking and not singing, they pointed straight ahead of me and said, "but LOOK!! There's the Clinton family!" True enough, there were Bill, Hillary, Chelsea and her boyfriend. It was pretty fun to see them. Bill's hair is very white! I mean **very** white! Once we knew where he was it was like a honing signal-- you could very quickly locate them in the congregation.

So no peeps photo-shoot, and for that I apologize. And I blame the Clinton administration.

Comments

Popular Posts