Cooking!

I've been cooking more than usual as part of our bring-your-lunch-to-work-so-that-you-can-buy-new-Canon 5D-initiative. Two resources have been ridiculously helpful.

1. Martha (of course). Usually I find her recipes ridiculously over involved, but all of the Everyday Foods recipes are very simple and have been soo tasty. I subscribed, and I love it. Here's a link to the lovely Turkey Meatballs that I made this weekend with spinach spaghetti :) We're eating them again tonight and I can't wait.

2. Smitten Kitchen If you don't know this site you should. Beautiful pictures and great recipes. AND she bakes. alot. In a tiny kitchen in NYC. I can't tell you how many things I have bookmarked to bake at my first available opportunity.

Comments

  1. I lOVE smitten kitchen AND Everyday Food. It's like we're twins!

    Hi, Alta!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts